CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

Underwater Garden video - amazing

This video was sent to me by one of my uncles because he liked it so much.  Me, however, being the teacher, not only appreciated the beauty of the video but was also instantly thinking of how it could fit into my curriculum.  Instantly, animal adaptations, expecially camouflage, came to mind.  So, I am  sharing this beautiful, amazing video, so you too, can be inspired to find ways to fit it into your own curriculum .  I so hope that you will watch it as it is completely worth watching.  Happy viewing!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this and will have to share it with my kiddos! Thank you for sharing it with us! I just found your blog and am your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete