CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

100th day activity freebie

So, yesterday was the one hundredth day in our building.  I looked around for ideas and found one that was quite popular:  When I am  100 years old, I will look like this: and the kids had to draw their own pictures.  What fun it was to see their drawings and the things they wrote!  Here are some of my favorites:
When I am 100 years old, I will look like this and I will be:
"an old doctor"
"a retired cop"
"pro skater and a construction worker" (I would like to see that!)
"zookeyper" (love the spelling)
"old, old, lady"
"verry, verry, verry, verry old person (another great speller)
"well, I probably won't be anything because I will be dead"  (now this one is the only bright one in the class)

Wish I could share their drawings but that might have to be a later post, if ever.  Anyway, I have a word doc file for anyone to use if they would like to do this activity with their students.  I think my class really enjoyed doing their illustrations.

When I Am 100 Years Old I Will Look Like This

No comments:

Post a Comment